VenuesBack to List
Photo courtesy of Novare Events
Foundry at Puritan Mill, The
Visit our Web site: http://www.novareevents.com/index.php/the-foundry-at-puritan-mill
916 Joseph E. Lowery Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30318
Built in 1921, The Foundry at Puritan Mill was constructed and operated by Puritan Chemical Company. Puritan soap and other cleaning products were manufactured and stored in the building until they were shipped on the neighboring Atlantic Coast Line Railroad. The site served as the Atlanta headquarters for Puritan Chemical Company until 1996. In 2000, the location was purchased by Urban Realty Partners and Weaver and Woodbery Company to be restored and converted into a mixed-use facility.
MARTA Rail Accessible: No
Handicapped Accessible: Yes
Free parking is available in the rear parking lot.